Thursday, October 13, 2011

Books That I Will Read

I have a never-ending list of books to read and I wanted to share some of them to you and maybe you might decide to borrow one of them. Right now, I'm reading the second novel of Peter and the Starcatchers(another excellent book to read) which is Peter and the Shadow Theives (also really, really good). My goal is to finish the series. After I finished the series, I want to read:

Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
The cover doesn't look very interesting but it's a great book. Actually, it's my mom's favorite book so I decided to read it! Basically, it's about this woman named Jane Erye, she was hired by a rich man who had a crazy wife to be servant. One day, the crazy wife burned the house down and blinded the rich man. It's very emotional and the author describes the details very clearly.


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
It's about this state competition. Each town has to nominate a boy and girl in the age between 11 to 19 to go to this arena and try to survive. They will not be provided with anything and every one who had been nominated has been died of stavation or any other reason. This is a very exciting book!



The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
Actually, I don't know what this is about. Obviously I think that this book is about a girl who could fly!





Chasing Vermeer
This book is a mystery book. It's not thick, it's about the size of 39 Clues so I think that it will be a great book for anyone. It's not long too! I think that this detective is on the look out to find a missing person. I read the summary last year so I kind of forgot. My 5th Grade teacher recommended this book to me so I wanted to let you know this is a great book to read if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment