Saturday, October 1, 2011

Books I Have Read

Gregor the Overlander

This book is phenomenal. I really recommend this book to everybody, any adventure lovers will love this book. I usually read adventure books and this one is the most creative, wonderful one I have ever read. This book took my breath away.


Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane

This is the second part of Gregor the Overlander and it is as good as the first one. Each book has a prophecy that Gregor has to fufil and this book, this book takes place underground, he has to travel through sea and find this white monster named 'Bane' and kill it. Many creatures that went with Gregor sacrificed, it was a bit emotional.

Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods

This is the third part of Gregor the Overlander, still so, so good. In this episode, Gregor has to fufil another prophecy, this time a curse was put upon every animal that has warmblood, including Gregor's bond bat, Ares and his mom. If Gregor don't find the antidote in time, everyone who has the curse will die. Still in this part, there are many, many creatures who died. Oh and did I tell you that Gregor has a little sister called Boots. The coakroaches honor her because she is the only who can tell them apart and call her 'princess', which amuse me, Boots is definitely not a shy girl which makes her so, so cute  and silly.

Gregor and the Marks of Secret

This is the fourth part of Gregor the Overlander, Luxa, the princess of this land called Regalia and is best friend with Gregor has started war. The nasty rats are trying to rule over Regalia and defeat the humans so they are killing every mice there is in the Underland. The mice has once saved Luxa's life so now, she is taking revenge from the rat. They battle and acording to the Prophecy of Time, Gregor will be killed.

                          Gregor and the Code of Claw

Gregor comes back to Regalia to get the sword of Bartholew of Sandwich, the creator of Regalia and went to battle. While he fights, he also awaits for his destiny, death. Truthfully, I cried when I read the last part, it was a bit emotional, oh who am I kidding, it was so emotional. I can't tell you what made me cry but I really want to thought, try to read it. It really made me cry. I cried two times which surprised me. I love this series and is still so sad it has end.Oh and do you see that rat in the cover, that's Ripred, the friendly rat, buddy with Gregor.

So that's the end of my first few books. I'll tell you like 5 more that I read but for now, hope you check this book out from the library!

2 comments: