Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series

OMG! It is the best book I've ever read, well, for now it is. I think it is a bit better than Gregor the Overlander, you can imagine how good it is.

When Ms. Stacia recommended this book to me, I was like, "Uh.... Ok... Maybe...." and I thought that it would be soooo boring just like the movie but I was absolutely, incredibly wrong! It is a breath-taking book and I can't describe how much I love it!!!!

It is about a half god, half human boy named Percy. His father is Poseidon so he can control water, not get wet when he just came out from water, breath underwater and cure injury using water. Isn't that cool? Well, he um... his father is one of what they call 'The Big Ones'. The Big Ones include Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, the three main gods. They made an oath to not have more children but Poseidon did and it was Percy. He approach quests and met his best friends, Annabeth (Athena's child) and Grover (stayr).

Have you ever heard or Greek Mythology? Well, it is INCREDIBLE, PHENOMENAL, AWESOME, UNEXPLAINABLE,.... It's so built-up. Oh, sorry... let me tell you what Greek Mythology is. Basically is tells us how the gods and goddesses came to rule and the beginning of life, you might think, "Oh... Another boring story but believe me, when I was in 4th grade, our teacher taught us about this and we all got obssesed with it. REALLY OBSSESSED I tell you. It's out of the world!!!!

You have to read this series because it is so good that I can't even find a word good enough for it, for now, I'll say it's out of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment